New Flophouse Address:

You will find all the posts, comments, and reading lists (old and some new ones I just published) here:
https://francoamericanflophouse.wordpress.com/

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Greenback Annual Survey

Greenback, a US Expat tax service, has opened their 2017 survey of Americans abroad.  Full disclosure, I am one of their clients.  I like this survey which is short and asks the important questions:  What do you think of citizenship-based taxation and FATCA?  Do you feel that you are well-represented in Washington, D.C.?  How likely are you to renounce? Did you vote in the last presidential election?

At the end of survey you can give them your name and contact information if you wish.  It's not required.

The results are published once the survey is closed.  I participated and I hope you will, too.

Just follow this link:

Greenback 2017 Opinion Survey

No comments: